Instructions: Answer the following questions from your waiter. Translate both the questions and your answers.
- What can I do for you?
- Can I take your coat?
- Have you booked a table?
- How many are you?
- If you wait 10 minutes, there’ll be a table for you.
- Follow me, please?
- Hi, I’m Yen, I’ll be your server for tonight.
- Can I take your order, sir/madam?
- What would you like to start with?
- And for your entrées?
- What would you like to drink?
- What would you like for dessert?
- How would you like your steak? (rare, medium, well done)
- Do you want a salad with it?
- What kind of dressing?
- Anything to drink?
- Do you want a dessert?
- The burgers are very good.
- Sorry, we’re all out of hamburgers.
- Is everything all right?
- Did you enjoy your meal?
- Are you paying together?
- Do you want vegetables with it?
- It’ll be about 20 minutes.
Adapted from: https://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/words/restaurant.htm