Instructions: Translate the following sentences. Study what they mean and how to use them.
- Table for two, please.
- May we sit at this table?
- Menu, please.
- What’s on the menu?
- What’s Irish Stew like?
- We’re not ready yet.
- I’ll have the steak, please.
- Can you bring me the ketchup, please?
- Salad, please.
- I’ll have the same.
- That’s all, thank you.
- Check, please?
- This is on me.
- Do you have wine by the glass?
- I’d prefer red wine.
- Please bring us another beer.
- Could I have fries instead of salad?
- What can you recommend?
- I think there’s a mistake here.
Adapted from: https://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/words/restaurant.htm